February 16, 2012

A new beginning






Greetings,

I am Juliette Gold. (Well, actually, Juliette Gold is my online alter ego. My real last name – though magnified by the allure of its secrecy - is far less regal). I am an architecture enthusiast (some say fanatic, but only behind my back) and - hopefully - a future student. My take on architecture it this: architecture is magic. A designed space influences and guides the people in it. It determined their immediate reaction, their feelings and self-esteem in that space. It manipulates their behavior and might influence their perspectives. This blog is where I explore that approach.




I would love to hear your thoughts!  
         
        

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog Juliette! Looking forward to the posts to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement! I appreciate it [:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...